Delivery to Delivery by 26 Feb - 27 Feb
- Six addressable Style B (Class B) or three addressable Style D (Class A) outputs that function as notification appliance/ speaker/telephone circuits.
- Removable 12 AWG (3.31 mm.) to 18 AWG (0.821 mm.) plug-in terminal blocks.
- Status indicators for each point.
- Unused addresses may be disabled (up to 3).
- Rotary address switches.
- FlashScan. or CLIP operation.
- Optional SYNC-1 accessory card for SpectrAlert and SpectrAlert Advance devices.
- Mount one or two modules in a BB-XP cabinet (optional).
- Mount up to six modules on a CHS-6 chassis in a CAB-3 Series, CAB-4 Series, EQ Series, or BB-25 cabinet (optional).
- Mounting hardware included.
For over 60 years, NOTIFIER has been in a leadership position in the fire alarm industry. Today we are the largest manufacturer of engineered fire alarm systems with over 400 distributors worldwide and regional support operations on every continent helping to ensure we provide the flexibility and options your business needs. Our commitment to products and partnerships is what propels NOTIFIER to stand proudly above the rest.
NOTIFIER’s XP6-C six-circuit supervised control module
provides intelligent alarm systems with supervised monitoring
of wiring to load devices that require an external power supply
to operate, such as horns, strobes, or bells. Each module is
intended for switching applications involving AC DC or audio,
which require wiring supervision. Upon command from the
control panel, the XP6-C will disconnect the supervision and
connect the external power supply across the load device.
The first module is addressed from 01 to 154 while the remaining
modules are automatically assigned to the next five higher
addresses. Each XP6-C module has terminals for connection
to an external supply circuit for powering devices on its notification
appliance circuit (NAC). One or multiple power supplies
or amplifiers may be used.
NOTE: Provisions are included for disabling a maximum of three
Each XP6-C module features a short-circuit-protection monitor
to protect the external power supply against short-circuit conditions
on the NAC. When an alarm condition occurs, the relay
which connects the external supply to the NAC will not be
allowed to close if a short-circuit condition currently exists on
the NAC. Additionally, an algorithm is incorporated to find
shorts when the module is active. The XP6-C module will
close all circuits that are not shorted to find the NAC with the
Each XP6-C module has panel-controlled green LED indicators.
The panel can cause the LEDs to blink, latch on, or latch
The SYNC-1 accessory card provides the XP6-C with
additional functionality with compatible System Sensor.
SpectrAlert. and SpectrAlert Advance. audio/visual devices.
Honeywell XP6-C Six-circuit supervised control module
|Six-circuit supervised control module
|Adapter for ventilation duct