Delivery to Delivery by 01 Oct - 02 Oct
- L-Series offers lower current draw across all settings.
- One model with field-selectable candela settings:
- Wall: 15, 30, 75, 95, 110, 135, 185
- Ceiling: 15, 30, 75, 95, 115, 150, 177
- Automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation at 15 and 30 candela
- 2-Wire and 4-Wire Horn Strobe options. 4-Wire provide full independent control of the Horn and Strobe.
- Rotary switch for five selectable tones with high and low volume settings
- Plug-in design with minimal intrusion into the back box
- Mounting plate shorting spring feature checks wiring continuity before device installation
For over 60 years, NOTIFIER has been in a leadership position in the fire alarm industry. Today we are the largest manufacturer of engineered fire alarm systems with over 400 distributors worldwide and regional support operations on every continent helping to ensure we provide the flexibility and options your business needs. Our commitment to products and partnerships is what propels NOTIFIER to stand proudly above the rest.
The L-Series offers the most versatile and easy-to-use line of
horns, strobes, and horn strobes in the industry with lower current
draws and modern aesthetics. With white and red plastic
housings, standard and small footprint devices, and plain,
FIRE-printed devices, L-Series can meet virtually any application
The L-Series product line of wall-mount horns, strobes, and
horn strobes include a variety of features that increase their
application versatility while simplifying installation. All devices
feature plug-in designs with minimal intrusion into the back
box, making installations fast and foolproof while virtually eliminating
costly and time-consuming ground faults.
To further simplify installation and protect devices from construction
damage, L-Series utilizes a universal mounting plate
for all standard and compact models with an onboard shorting
spring, so installers can test wiring continuity before the device
Installers can also easily adapt devices to a suit a wide range
of application requirements using field-selectable candela settings,
automatic selection of 12- or 24-volt operation, and a
rotary switch for horn tones with two volume selections.
Honeywell P2RL Horn Strobe, 2-wire
|Price||SAR 330.05||SAR 328.90||SAR 341.55|
|Name||Horn Strobe, 2-wire||ASSY, Dress Panel, CPU2-640||electronic sounder|