Delivery to Delivery by 01 Oct - 02 Oct
• Two-wire SLC loop connection
• Unit uses base for wiring
• Addressable by device
• Rotary, decimal addressing
• Designed to meet UL 268 7th Edition
• Sleek, low-profile, stylish design
• State-of-the-art thermistor technology for fast response
• Integral communications and built-in device-type identification
• Built-in tamper resistant feature
• Built-in functional test switch activated by external magnet
For over 60 years, NOTIFIER has been in a leadership position in the fire alarm industry. Today we are the largest manufacturer of engineered fire alarm systems with over 400 distributors worldwide and regional support operations on every continent helping to ensure we provide the flexibility and options your business needs. Our commitment to products and partnerships is what propels NOTIFIER to stand proudly above the rest.
The NOTIFIER® FST-951 Series intelligent thermal detectors are
designed for both performance and aesthetics, and are direct
replacements for the FST-851 Series. A new modern, sleek, contemporary
design and advanced thermal technologies make the
FST-951 Series ideal for both system operation and building design.
The point ID address, set using rotary decimal switches, provide
specific detector locations.
The series includes a 135°F/57°C fixed-temperature, rate-of-rise,
and a 190°F/88°C fixed high-temperature detectors. These thermal
detectors provide effective, intelligent property protection in a variety
of applications. Detectors are available for both FlashScan® and
CLIP applications as designated.
Honeywell FSP-951-IV Low-profile intelligent photoelectric sensor, ivory
|Price||SAR 208.15||SAR 200.10||SAR 227.70|
|Name||Low-profile intelligent photoelectric sensor, ivor||Low-profile intelligent 135�F fixed thermal sensor||Fault Isolator Module|