Delivery to Delivery by 01 Oct - 02 Oct
- Available in 24VAC/DC, 120VAC and 240VAC
- Reliable, solid-state circuitry
- Digital signal amplification
- Fused input and output
- Built-in gain control, adjustable between 0 dBa to 110 dBa @ 10' (0 dBa to 120 dBa @ 1m)
- Cast copper free aluminum housing, spun aluminum projector
- Type 4X, IP66 enclosure
- IP69K compliant
- Indoor/outdoor use
- CSFM Approved
- UL and cUL Listed for Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, and D; Class II, Division 2, Groups F and G; Class III
Model 300GCX SelecTone® Amplified Speaker is designed to produce tones, digital voice messages and live public address in harsh environments with high ambient noise levels.
The rugged speaker cone and projector are constructed of spun aluminum. The amplification circuitry, tone module, and gain control are contained in a housing constructed of die-cast aluminum. All surfaces are sealed with powder-coat paint. Dust- and moisture-proof gaskets provide protection from the elements.
SelecTone Amplified Speakers are used individually or as part of a plant-wide emergency notification system. Model UTM Universal Tone Module with 32 tones, or model TM33-SD Custom Tone Module is plugged into a single SelecTone Amplified Speaker for stand-alone use or into a SelecTone Command Unit for plant-wide signaling.
For plant-wide signaling, a Connector Kit is installed into each SelecTone Amplified Speaker and wired to a central controller, SelecTone Command Unit or CommCenter® Digital Message Center. Command Units and CommCenters broadcast tones, voice messages, melodies and live public address to an unlimited number of SelecTone Amplified Speakers.
Applications for SelecTone include emergency warning, evacuation, start/dismissal, public address, and process control signaling.